THE DISTILLERY WINTER VILLAGE
Featuring unique, local, and artisanal products presented by vendors who can engage our community and speak knowledgeably about the products they create and sell, our focus is on primary producers where possible, and products will preferably have been produced locally, though exceptions may be made for items of outstanding quality or interest.
CALL FOR VENDORS: We are currently accepting vendor applications for the upcoming holiday season.
Please note: We do not accept applications submitted in person, via mail, or by any other method. Only those who submit the online form below will be considered.
The Distillery District does not feature the following:
- Mass-produced products
- Imported products
- Vendor applications will be subject to a jury process to ensure that all participants support the vision of The Distillery Historic District and The Distillery District Winter Village
- Vendors must commit to a term, snow, rain or shine
- Vendors must carry their own insurance, as they will not be covered by The Distillery Historic District’s insurance.
The Distillery District provides:
- A 8’x 12′ cabin for accepted vendors
- Advertising via our website, social media, and other online listings
- Power for vendor use
- Wi-Fi for vendor use
The Distillery District does not provide:
- Water hookups
- Storage space for tents, tables, or goods
- Parking for vendors or staff