Thursday, September 29th 6:00 – 10:00 pm
- A complimentary cocktail at the door
- Entry to The Distillery Historic District’s Whiskey Lounge, featuring a selection of premium whiskeys from around the world, curated by Whiskey expert, Beth Havers
- Canapés and birthday cake
- Live entertainment, saxophone, and DJ
- Fabulous fireworks display (8:45 PM)
As much as this is a party marking a milestone, more importantly, it’s our way of saying THANK YOU to the people of Toronto.
Note: This is a licensed event. Must be 19+ to enter.
Tour our new, outdoor, photography installation and learn about the key moments and surprising insider stories while marveling at the thousands of dedicated people behind this national historic site’s 190 year history.
This 25-stop walking tour has been carefully curated to celebrate and honour The Distillery Historic District’s incredible history through fascinating archival images. You’ll see the incredible transformation this space has undergone and appreciate the work dedicated to preserve it for generations to come.
Home to over 65 local retailers, artisans, art galleries, restaurants and cafés.
It’s a hub of creativity and community.
A special space featuring festivals, markets and beautiful Instagrammable sights.
Come shop and dine in person or visit us online.