Toronto Transit (TTC) – The best way to get to the Distillery Historic District
For all up-to-date TTC information, please visit their official website – ttc.ca.
- From King or St. Andrew stations, take the eastbound 504 King streetcar to Parliament Street and proceed two blocks south to the Parliament entrance into the Distillery District.
- From King Station, take the 172 Cherry bus and get off at one of three TTC stops on Mill Street to enter the Distillery District. (This route is often misdirected, due to construction. Ask the driver if the bus will be turning on Mill Street.)
- From Castle Frank Station, take the 65 Parliament bus south to one block south of Front Street and enter at the Parliament entrance. For more information on schedules and maps, please visit www.ttc.ca.
- Take GO Transit to Union Station. Connect to Bus 65A Parliament, Bus 72 Pape, or Bus 172 Cherry Beach. Or take the subway to King Station; connect with the Eastbound 504 King streetcar; exit at King and Parliament; and walk two blocks south on Parliament to Mill Street.
- SPECIAL EVENT PARKING (Nov. 28 to Dec. 21, 2014). Accessible from the north side, on Front Street. Located between Trinity Street & Cherry Street. Lot opens at 10:00AM and closes at 11:00PM. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING. Flat rate of $15. Pay stations located around parking lot.
- Distillery Lane. Accessible from Parliament Street and Cherry Street. Green P parking lot along the south side of the Distillery Historic District, along Distillery Lane, including P1 of Clear Spirit/Gooderham parking garage. Pay stations are located around the outdoor parking lot as well as in P1.
- 33 Mill Street. Accessible from Mill Street. Precise Parklink parking in P1 of 33 Mill Street. Pay stations are located in the P1 area.
- Offsite. Accessible from Parliament Street and Berkeley Street. Green P parking lot just north of Mill Street on the West Side of Parliament Street. Pay stations are located in parking lot.